
The new “tea” has been added to my daily regimen. It bears little resemblance to the teas to which we are accustomed, except for the fact that it is brewed. The photo shows what’s left in the pot after the “decoction” has been poured off.
Based on the warnings from the Chinese herbalist, I was expecting it to be a hot, toxic mess. But remarkably, I do not find it objectionable. Must be my “toxic tongue”. Or that I can also drink straight vinegar and enjoy it.
So this menagerie of potent teas is becoming a dietary staple, replacing syrah and grenache. My, how life has changed . . .
Based on the warnings from the Chinese herbalist, I was expecting it to be a hot, toxic mess. But remarkably, I do not find it objectionable. Must be my “toxic tongue”. Or that I can also drink straight vinegar and enjoy it.
So this menagerie of potent teas is becoming a dietary staple, replacing syrah and grenache. My, how life has changed . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment